Wireless Networks setup and repair
Wireless networks make connecting your devices and sharing data among computers, cellphones, and tablets in a specific area accessible within a certain range. There are several ways for wireless networks to deploy faster:
Bluetooth connections to PAN (Personal area network) offer numerous speeds to satisfy the number of users on a network at any given time. meet with our clients, and access the results for which is expected depending on the range’ before installing the device. We can help you select correct type of headset for your office staff to commect to the proper keyboard and mouse.
We install WIFI networks for business and homes and configure Wi-Fi AP devices.
Features for setup and customizing your Wi-Fi
- One network over large space of a single building
- Guest network
- Parental control
- Guest timeout ever so often (example; restaurant) Customer will have to re-log in to Wi-Fi every hour)
- Guest must agree on terms and conditions
- Guest welcome page (example: In a restaurant application a customer will agree to the terms and conditions, we can have them automatically be redirected to the "Today's special" page)
- Bandwidth control controls the amount of the internet access by your guests. leaving you enough bandwidth for the day to day operations.
We also provide site to site Wi-Fi network.
If you have 2 offices across the street we can set outside antennas and beams from the network to a second building.
We provide all your end to end wireless network solutions. Call today to schedule a free estimate for your Wi-Fi solutions
Past Wi-Fi installations:
Javier's restaurants: We manage 7 restaurants for Javer's restaurants in Utah. We have setup 3 different Wi-Fi accounts for:
For our guest accounts, guests can go to any 7 locations and use the internet for free for 1hr. After 1 hour, they must re-log into the network. also. We control what gets in and out of the WIFI for your safety and security.’